PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. By using our Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms & Conditions"). We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time. You should check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. By using this Website after we post any changes to these Terms & Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should not use our Website and cancel your registered user account or subscription with us.
1. Scope of Terms & Conditions Unless we indicate otherwise, these Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the websites which are owned or operated by Fitho Wellness Services Pvt Ltd. and our affiliates (collectively, "we," "us," or "our"), including, without limitation, this website and any other website that we may own or operate currently or in the future (collectively, our "Website"). For purposes of these Terms & Conditions, "affiliates" shall mean any entity or person, directly or indirectly, owning a controlling interest in, owned by, or under common ownership control with, Fitho, including, without limitation, Fitho Wellness Services Pvt Ltd and its subsidiaries.
2. Terms & Conditions - In General By using this Website, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not comply with these Terms & Conditions at any time, we reserve the right, if applicable, to terminate your password, user account, and/or access to this Website (or any part thereof). In our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Website, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Website is available, (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (iii) restricting or terminating any user's right to use the Website.
You agree that any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, the Website may be effected without prior notice. If you do not abide by the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time, you agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your user account and all related information and files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files, or our Website. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, our Websites. From time to time, we may supplement these Terms & Conditions with additional terms and conditions pertaining to specific content, activities or events ("Additional Terms"). You understand and agree that such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms & Conditions.
3. Restrictions on Use of Materials Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and the material provided hereon for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions. You acknowledge that this Website’s content is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All Content is copyrighted under the Indian copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar foreign laws), and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. All trademarks appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective owners. Fitho is the registered trade name and the registered trademark and service mark of Fitho Wellness Services Pvt Ltd.
4. Password and User Security If you are a registered user of this Website, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user account information. You agree to notify us immediately in the event of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your user account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your or anyone else's password. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your user account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your user account or any other breach of security known to you.
5. Disclaimer This Website provides weight loss management and information applications and content published over the Internet and is intended only to assist users in their personal weight loss efforts. Fitho is not a medical organization and our staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as such advice or diagnosis. The information and reports generated by us should not be interpreted as a substitute for consultation, evaluation, or treatment by a medical professional.
6. Payment Policy/Cancellation & Refund Policy Should you like to cancel your order you need to inform us atleast within 4 days of making the purchase. You can intimate us about your cancellation by email or phone. You will hear back from us within 24 hours. There will be some management fee & services charges deducted from the total payment amount at the time of refund.
7. Mails & Sms: To enhance the experience of our services and provide value add services free of cost, email & sms notifications are sent to the registered subscribers from time to time.
You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or regimen. The Fitho weight loss program intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. There is a separate section on weight management & loss programs based on different health conditions. The individuals with specific health conditions are mandated to share their medical reports & information before signing up for the program. Fitho Wellness Services Pvt Ltd is not liable for any health information that is withheld or provided by the individual at the time of signing up for the program.