10 Tips to Keep Off Weight Naturally
Want to shed those extra pounds but thought of leaving your favorite munches and indulging yourself into exercise takes your step back????……. Here are some healthy tips which can help you in achieving your goal to some extent without compromising on your taste buds and your activity routine.
1. Increase your water intake: Water not only hydrates the body but also required for burning up calories getting from food. It should be consumed before meals as it makes you feel full and you tend to eat less
2. Break your meals: Split up your large meals into smaller and frequent meals which gives time to yourbody to digest and it also speeds up the metabolism. Small meals also increase nutrient absorption by the body.
3. Play with your mind: Our mind feel satisfied if you eat a plate full of meals, so reduce your plate size to satisfy your mind that you have eaten sufficient.
4. Let veggies win the race: Vegetables should come first and fills almost half of the plate as they offers good amounts of nutrients with minimum amounts of calories.
5. Shop smartly: Next time you go for grocery shopping avoid picking up preserved, bakery products and fried foods because they contain unhealthy fats/oils and sugars which promotes weight gain.
6. Spice it up: Spices increase the body metabolism and suppress your desires to eat. So you can add spices if you want, without giving a second thought. Hot sauces and dressing also works for the same.
7. Make it BLUE: Bring color blue to your life as blue color is known for the function of appetite suppressant. So, the blue dress in your cupboard, blue table cloth, and ofcourse blue crockery works for you.
8. Be active: Speeding up yourself also works as it helps the body to burn calories faster than normal. Whatever physical work you do, do with passion and speed.
9. Be happy: Enjoy your food and what you do. Positive thoughts bring body in alkaline state that aids in weight loss along with improved performance and coping via broadening of our mind.
10. Eat your 90% at home: Eat your 90% of meal at home, in this way you will consume healthy and nutritious food and will binge least at unhealthier options outside.
— this article is written by a dietitian @ FitHo
Weight Gain Diet
The most easily available option for a person trying to gain weight are supplements. Some of us are skeptical about adding them to the diet as the health consequences of these products have never been explained by anyone. Most of these weight gain supplements are heavily promoted but no one can for sure say what are the actual ingredientsand what will be the health repercussions in the long run.
Why would you want to experiment with your health? Instead try a healthy weight gain diet to gain healthy weight. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about a healthy weight gain diet or check out our free weight loss plan at Fitho’s weight gain diet.
Here are few tips to help you get started on a healthy weight gain program.
Tips for Gaining Weight
• The weight gain diet should be nutritionally balanced. Focus on quality of food being consumed.
• Small frequent meals should be taken i.e., 5-6 times in a day (3 larger meals and 3 smaller meals alternately. A gap of at least 3 hours should be there so that the body can digest each meal fully.
• Never skip the breakfast from the meal as this is the most important meal of the day.
• Eat protein because gaining weight demands for amino acids which are derived from the protein. Good sources of protein are- whey, fish, dairy products, meat, nuts and seeds (almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, seasam seeds, sunflower seeds), pulses, etc.
• Avoid caffeine and nicotine to help the body retain maximum nutritional value from what one eats. (more…)— this article is written by a dietitian @ FitHo