Our previous post was on Eating Habits that Make you Fat- how many are you guilty of? Whatever that number might be, Fitho is here to help you fix those, and convert them into eating habits that make you reduce your weight and lose the fat!
1. When you pass by a bakery, don’t walk in to get something to eat. If you’re truly hungry, eat a fruit. If you don’t have other options, get a wheat bread sandwich or a salad.
2. During office hours, keep eating every few hours. Stress can reduce your hunger pangs, so people don’t eat assuming they’re not hungry. On the contrary, you should keep feeding your body every few hours. It has a double benefit. It keeps your metabolism up, and it helps to distract you from your work, so it reduces stress levels.
3. When you’re stressed, go for a run or play a sport. Its a great stress buster. Don’t eat. Or take your kids to the park and play with them.
4. When you’re not hungry, say no to food. Compulsive eating is big reason for obesity. People don’t know when to stop or how to stop till all the food in sight is over.
5. Instead of dessert, end your meals with a fruit. Its sweet so it satisfies your sweet tooth, and its good for you- because sugary desserts make you fat
6. When you see junk food, think of how long it will take you to burn it off, and you will not eat it.
7. If you see a plate of cookies, have one and move the plate out of sight. Simple trick to control your brain- ‘out of sight, out of mind’.
8. When you’re feeling down, go shop, or go for a walk, or call a friend. Don’t over-eat- it only makes you fat.
9. If you over-eat, then serve yourself 60% of your regular serving. Finish it, wait for 10 minutes, and then see if you really are hungry, or just greedy for more food.
And finally, the carnal eating habit to get fit:
10. Eat a good breakfast. It gives you energy, increases your metabolism and reduces your junk food binging. do you need more reasons?
There are certain habits, that make people fat. And we’ve compiled a list of them for you. Check them out and tell us how many of them you are guilty of:
1. When you pass by a bakery, you always enter and buy some goodies.
2. During office hours, you don’t feel hungry if you’re loaded with work.
3. When you’re stressed, you find it relaxing to eat.
4. Even when you’re not hungry, you can’t say no to food.
5. Lunch and Dinner are not complete without a dessert.
6. When you see junk food, you can’t resist it.
7. Only God can save a plate of cookies in front of you.
8. When you’re feeling down, you eat to feel better.
9. You keep eating till you feel stuffed. Basically, you over-eat.
And finally, the carnal eating habit to gain fat:
10. You don’t eat breakfast.
So, what was your count? Don’t worry if your count was high. In the next part of the article, we’ll give you a list of eating habits to make you fit!