Weight Loss & Fitness Holidays
Weight Loss & Fitness holidays go beyond exercise to health, nutrition and fun. A holiday concept that creates a natural outlet for you to transform & achieve healthy body and mind. Stepping away from outdated fitness routines, on these holidays, we help you rediscover yourself, encouraging you to shed baggage and move towards healthier and fitter lifestyle. Personalised fitness service delivered by experienced and qualified trainers, nutritionists and fitness experts amidst great hospitality & accommodation provided by the best in the business.
Features of a Weight Loss & Fitness Holiday
- Full body assessment to update you on your current levels of fitness at the beginning and end of the program
- Varied and exciting fitness routine that assures weight loss
- Designed to ensure enough physical activity with the right amount of relaxation
- Experts that will motivate and provide guidance
Benefits of a Weight Loss & Fitness Holiday
- Lose 2-3 kg per week
- Lose inches all over your body
- Detox & cleanse your body
- Be more energetic & feel younger
- Completely rejuvenate your health
- A routine that will help you get a hold on your habits and encourage you to pursue a healthy life once the vacation is over
- Routine will give you a sense of control over your own life
- Test for personal levels of endurance and strength
Details of a Weight Loss & Fitness Holiday
- Fitness retreat that has accommodation, fitness and good food
- Exciting and varied 7 day fitness schedule against natural surroundings
- Customized fitness program keeping individual levels of fitness in mind
- A holiday experience where fitness and wellness is the prime focus
Frequently Asked Questions
How fit do I need to be?
Weight Loss & Fitness holidays are suitable for people of all fitness levels – from those who have not exercised for years to people who train or play sports regularly. If you’re unfit, this health vacation is the best way to kick-start and introduce fitness and health into your life. If you consider yourself already fit, we will take your fitness to the next level, help improve your all-round fitness and teach you how to train effectively, preventing injury and keeping fit for life.
How big is the group?
The group size is limited to maximum 20 people at a time
Do I have time to chill out and relax?
Its a vacation and not a military camp. There is plenty of time to relax as recovering from any physical activity is as important as the activity itself. Over-working defies the whole purpose of getting fit.
I have been trying to tone up and lose fat for years. Will this help?
Most people need the correct environment to get started. This is the ideal way to get rid of your habits that keep preventing you from getting fit. The first step is you signing-up rest we ensure that you are motivated through the program to achieve your targeted result.
What is the daily routine like?
Days are filled with a mix of physical (both indoor and out door) activities with ample periods of rest in between. The active routine is fun and keeps you thoroughly entertained and engaged!
What food will you give us to eat?
Our nutritionists work with the hotel chef to create scrumptious, nutritious meals that will keep you satiated & healthy.