Sometimes there are just days when we just don’t feel like exercising. I’m sure thateveryone has those days. When it all comes down to it, exercising is definitely a way to feel physically good about yourself, lose weight, or get ready to achieve a physical goal.. To really see a difference in your physique, in addition to a healthy diet of course, you need to exercise. Staying motivated to keep on going is really important, and I decided to put a personal spin on the 5 points in the article.
Here are some ideas to keep you motivated:
1. Set a goal. For me, I spent about a month and a half training for a 5k run, which made me keep on top of exercising. I thought, if I don’t keep pushing myself, how can I run that 5k in less than 40 minutes. Not only did I set a goal to finish the race at a certain time, I disciplined myself to stay on top on the training program.
2. Monitor what you do. When it comes to exercise and even eating healthy, its best to monitor it. With my blog, I am able to monitor the exercise I do, and as for my eating habits, I’m beginning to monitor that. I find it best to make a list of what kind of foods I plan to buy when I go to the grocery store, that way it’ll be easy to go through the aisles.
3. Practice what you preach. Make goals that will only benefit you and no one else. If you think about it, if you eat that greasy cheeseburger, you’ll face the consequences! You’re the only one that can make yourself better.
4. Know that getting fit doesn’t happen overnight. It definitely takes time! Keep at it, and you’ll definitely see results. It’s tough, but if you keep exercising, and eat healthy, you’ll definitely see a difference in how you feel physically (and mentally) as well as your physique.
5. Interact with others that have similar goals can help you. Fitness forums are a great place to talk about fitness and eating healthy. I personally like the Traineo forums. You’ll definitely learn something new and even get inspired in the process.
Source : workingonmyfitness