Marathon overall: Men:
1. Kenneth Mungara (Ken) 2:11.51;
2. David Tarus (Ken) 2:12:02;
3. John Kelai (Ken) 2:12:23.
Marathon overall: Women:
1. Haille Kebebush (Eth) 2:34:08;
2. Marta Marcos (Eth) 2:34:15;
3. Irne Mogaka (Ken) 2:37:28.
Marathon (Indians): Men:
1. Ram Singh Yadav (11th overall) 2:18:03;
2. Deep Chand Saharan (21st overall) 2:26:01;
3. Narender Singh (23rd overall) 2:26:41.
Marathon (Indians): Women:
1. L Aruna Devi (22nd overall) 3:09:59;
2. Indresh Dhiraj (25th overall) 3:14:13,
3. Leelamma Alphanso (26th overall) 3:16:26.
Half Marathon: Men:
1. Surender Singh (Ind) 1:06:09;
2. Santosh Kumar (Ind) 1:08:08;
3. B.C. Tilak (Ind) 1:08:35.
Half Marathon: Women:
1. Kavita Raut (Ind) 1:20:58;
2. Preethi Rao (Ind) 1:21.23;
3. Vaishali Chatare (Ind) 1:26:45
Congratulations to all the winners!- Articles, data, text, image or video content posted on this site is checked by the Fitho team of nutritionists & fitness experts, or by research/studies, and opinions are based on our wide experience in helping thousands of people get fit, lose weight & manage their health.
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.