Lunges works your Thigh. Lunges can be easily performed at the comfort of your home, without any gym equipment. Watch the video and know how to perform the Lunges.
How to perform lunges:
- Stand with your feet together and your hands on your hips.
- Then lunge forward with your right leg.
- Jump up, switch legs in mid air, and land with your left leg in a forward lunge.
- Continue these explosive lunges, alternating sides, for one minute.
- Keep your fists up in front of your chin and push off the floor with both feet. Your front knee should be bent 90 degrees and align over your ankle.