Contact Us (91)-8860633501/2 fitness@fitho.in

Workouts effect

Articles| Health News | Calorie Nutrition

Articles - Workouts effect

Boot Camp Workouts

Time to  get off the couch, boring gym or your mundane routine! Kick-start your fitness routine with Fitho's all new Boot Camp Workouts An exclusive boot camp that will tone your body, build core strength & whip you into shape!The high-energy workouts, d...Read More

ARMY STYLE:SOME INTENSE WORKOUTS

...Read More

Health News - Workouts effect

The Effect of Calcium on the Liver

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in your body. Although the bones contain 99 percent of the calcium, the remaining 1 percent in the blood must remain within a very narrow concentration range to support vital physiological functions. In addition to keeping your bones and teeth strong, calcium pla...Read More

The Effect of Heat on Belly Fat

To lose belly fat, many people attempt to use heat to burn off the calories. This can take several forms, including sitting in a sauna, wearing an abdominal belt or exercising in a plastic body suit. Although increasing the temperature can make you sweat more, it does not necessarily translate into ...Read More

Diet, weight loss tips on email

invalidplease enter a valid email address

Age:

Gender:

I’m interested to:

Join for free

Latest Articles

  • high salt intake might speed up aging Is Your Sodium Intake Aging You ...
  • emotional eating Ways to stop emotional eating
  • quinoa-breakfast-recipe-012 What is quinoa and what are its ...
  • crashdiets Does Low Calorie Diet Work?
  • diet tips Diet Tips
  • healthy-food-exercise Healthy weight loss diet
View More Articles »
Copyright © 2009-2014 · all rights reserved.