Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Tomatoes: 1 cup, chopped .
Beans: 1/2 cup, chopped
Carrots: 1/2 cup, chopped
Cabbage: 1/2 cup, chopped
Onion: 1/2 cup, chopped
Potato: 1/2 cup, chopped
Water or vegetable stock: 3-4 cups
Ginger paste: 1/2 tsp
Garlic paste: 1/2 tsp
Salt: 1/2 tsp or to taste
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp or to taste.
1. Heal oil in a pan and fry onions for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes while stirring.
3. Add vegetable stock and boil.
4. Now cook for 15-20 minutes or till vegetables are cooked.
5. Add tomatoes and cook further for 5 minutes. Add more water if required.
6. Add salt, pepper and mix well.
7. serve hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 33.7 kcal
Protein – nil
Fat -3.75 gm
See more information on calories and nutrition of Healthy Choice Garden Vegetable Soup, Condensed.
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.