Tomato Soup Recipe
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Tomatoes: 4, ripe
Mint leaves: few
Pepper: to taste
salt: to taste
1. Boil tomatoes in water for 2 minutes. Then immediately transfer to ice cold water.
2. Peel the skin and cut tomatoes into small pieces.
3. Now boil water in a pan and add tomatoes to it.
4. Add mint leaves and salt and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Now remove from fire and let it cool.
6. Blend the tomatoes in a mixer.
7. Sieve the blended mixture to discard the seeds.
8. Again boil for 2 minute and serve hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories - 20 kcal
Protein – nil
Fat - nil