Summer Salad Recipe
Preparation Time: 8 minutes Cooking Time: 2 minutes Servings: 2
- Articles, data, text, image or video content posted on this site is checked by the Fitho team of nutritionists & fitness experts, or by research/studies, and opinions are based on our wide experience in helping thousands of people get fit, lose weight & manage their health.
Tomatoes: 4 large,sliced
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Olive oil: 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds (jeera): 1/4 tsp
Fennel seeds (saunf): 1/4 tsp
dried red chillies flakes:1 tsp
Coriander (dhania): 2 tbsp,chopped
salt: to taste
Freshly ground black pepper powder: to taste
- Arrange tomato slices on a platter and sprinkle lemon juice evenly on top of the tomatoes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan on a medium flame.
- Add cumin seeds, fennel seeds and chilli flakes, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Remove from the flame, allow it to cool a little then add the coriander and mix well.
- Pour this seasoning on top of the tomatoes and sprinkle little salt and pepper on top.
- Serve warm or cold.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 185 kcal
Protein – 1.7 gm
Fat – 15 gm