Olive oil: 2 tsp
garlic cloves: 2
Onion: 1 medium, finely chopped
Stalk celery: 1, finely chopped
Potato: 1/2 medium, peeled and cubed
Fat-free vegetable broth: 2 cups, low-sodium
Baby spinach: 1 bunch
Freshly ground black pepper: to taste
Salt: to taste
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Saute garlic, onion, celery and potato for 5 minutes.
2. Add vegetable broth and fat-free milk. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in half the spinach, cover and simmer for 10 more minutes.
4. Cool slightly, then transfer soup to a blender, working in two batches if necessary.
5. Add remaining spinach and blend.
6. Blend until smooth.
7. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
8. Serve hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 66.5 kcal
Protein – 0.7 gm
Fat -2.5 gm