Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms Recipe
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Extra virgin olive oil: 1 tbsp
Cultivated or wild mushrooms: 1/2 pound, cleaned, trimmed and sliced
Garlic: 2 cloves, minced
Salt: to taste
Freshly ground pepper: to taste
Chives: 2 tbsp, minced
Eggs: 6 to 8
Low-fat milk: 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a non-stick over medium-high.
2. Add mushrooms and cook while stirring until they begin to sweat.
3. Add garlic and salt and cook for 8 minute or until the mushrooms are tender.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and stir in the chives.
5. Beat eggs in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste and beat in the milk.
6. Add to the non-stick and cook, stirring every few seconds, until the eggs are scrambled.
7. Remove from the heat, and serve.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories - 226.6 cal
Protein – 16 gm
Fat - 15.7 gm