Paneer: 250 gms
Onions: 200 gms
Tomatoes: 325 gms
Capsicums: 150 gms
Mushrooms: 12, boiled
Olive oil: 3tsp
For the marinade:
Olive oil: 50 ml
Salt: to taste
Pepper powder: to taste
For the sauce:
oil: 1 tbsp (15 ml)
Onions: 100 gms, sliced
Sprigs curry leaves: 2
Green chilies: 3, chopped
Coconut powder: 1/2 cup
Turmeric powder: A pinch
1. Cut paneer, onions, tomatoes and capsicums into cubes.
2. Mix all the marinade ingredients and apply to the chopped vegetables. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Arrange the vegetables and paneer cubes on the shaslik stick.
4. Grill the paneer shaslik until golden brown.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and cook well. Add curry leaves and green chilies cook for two minutes then add coconut powder, salt and a pinch of turmeric powder.
6. Add a little water and cook well. Remove from heat.
7. When cool, strain the mixture and cook till it reaches the sauce consistency. Keep the sauce aside.
8. Serve hot on a hot sizzler griddle with sauce pored over.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 620.5 cal
Protein – 16 gm
Fat -47.1 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.