Oats Uttappam Recipe
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes Serves: 9Ingredients: Oats: 1 cup Semolina: 1 cup, roasted Water: 1 ½ cups Salt: to taste Black pepper ground Mixed veggies (any): ½ cup, chopped Green chili: 1, chopped Olive Oil
- Articles, data, text, image or video content posted on this site is checked by the Fitho team of nutritionists & fitness experts, or by research/studies, and opinions are based on our wide experience in helping thousands of people get fit, lose weight & manage their health.
1. In a bowl mix oats and semolina with water to make a thick batter and keep it aside for 10min.
2. Check semolina batter if more water is required and put salt with black pepper.
3. Heat non-stick and sprinkle some oil, spread oats and semolina batter like uttapam and then spread all vegetables on top of it.
4. Let it sit for sometime.
5. Lower the heat and change the side of uttapam and cook for some time.
6. Serve hot with chutney.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 130 cal
Protein – 5 gm
Fat -1.3 gm