Oats: 1 cup
Semolina: ½ cup
Curd: ½ cup
Mixed veggies (any): ½ cup, chopped
Water: ½ cup
Salt: to taste
Eno: ½ tsp
Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp
Green chillies: 2, chopped
Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp, chopped
Ginger: 1 tsp, chopped
Mustard: 3/4 tsp
Urad dal: 1 tsp
Channa dal: 1 tsp
Curry leaves: 1 sprig
1. Roast oats for 3 minutes in medium flame then blend it in a blender.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard, urad dal, channa dal, curry leaves, ginger, green chillies, coriander and mixed veggies and cook.
3. Add semolina and stir fry for a minute on medium flame.
4. Transfer to mixing a bowl and add salt, curd, lemon juice, eno and water as required and make a batter (neither too thin nor too thick) and mix well.
5. Pour the batter in a greased microwave idly plate and cook for 2 minutes on high.
6. Serve hot with mint chutney.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories - 70 cal
Protein – 2.5 gm
Fat - 1.4 gm