Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Onion: 1 large sized, chopped
Celery stalk: 1, chopped
Carrots: 2, grated
Garlic: 4 cloves, chopped
Chilli powder: 3 tsp
cumin seeds powder: 1 tbsp
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Vegetable Broth: 4 cups
Canned black beans:15 ounce
corn kernels:15 ounce
Tomato puree: 15 ounce
1. Heat oil in a vessel over medium heat for a minute.
2. Add onion, celery, carrots and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, and black pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add vegetable broth,2 cans of beans, and corn and bring to a boil on high.
5. Blend 2 cans of beans and tomatoes in a blender until smooth.
6. Add to the boiling soup mixture, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 131.5 kcal
Protein – 2 gm
Fat -4 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.