Oil: 2 tbsp
garlic: 2 tbsp, chopped
Ginger: 1 tbsp chopped
Spring onions: 1/4 cup, chopped
Green chillies: 2 tsp, chopped
Capsicum: 1, sliced
Cabbage: 1/4 cup, shredded
Carrot: 1, chopped
Soy sauce: 2 tbsp
Vinegar: 2 tsp
Red chilli sauce: 2 tsp
Salt: to taste
Ground black peppercorns powder
M.s.g: 1/2 tsp
Cornflour: 1 tbsp dissolve in 1 tbsp water
vegetable stock: 3 cups
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute for a second.
2. While stirring add the green spring onions and cook till soft.
3. Add capsicum, cabbage and carrots and saute for 2 minutes on high flame.
4. Add the soy sauce, vinegar, red chili sauce, salt, pepper and M. S. G, and again saute for a second.
5. Add the stock and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Gradually add the cornflour paste and continuously stir it, so that no lumps remain.
7. Simmer for further 5 minutes till the soup becomes little thick.
8. Serve hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 132.5 kcal
Protein – nil
Fat -7.5 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.