Whole Lemon Grass Stalks: 2 to 3, washed
Chilies: 1 to 2, slit vertically
Carrots: 1/4 cup sliced
Mushrooms: 1/4 cup sliced
Cabbage: 1/4 cup, diced
Red Cabbage: 1/4 cup, diced
Spring Onion Whites: 1/4 cup sliced
Spring Onion Greens: 2 tbsp, chopped
Olive oil: 1 tsp
Salt: to taste
Pepper: to taste
Coriander Leaves: 1 tbsp, chopped
Lemon Juice: 1 tsp
1. Take a pan add 6 cups of water, lemon grass and slit green chilies and bring it to boil. Simmer till the mixture reduces to about 4 cups.
2. Filter out the water to make the stock.
3. Take a separate pan and heat oil in it.
4. Add cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, red cabbage and onion whites to the heated oil and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Now, add the stock, a pinch of pepper and salt. Bring the mixture to boil.
6. Simmer until the vegetables become soft.
7. Add the lemon juice and spring onion greens.
8. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 120 kcal
Protein – nil
Fat -7.5 gm