Onions: 1/4 cup, diced
Green capsicum: 1/4 cup, diced
Tomatoes: 1/4 cup, diced
Ginger garlic paste: 1tsp
Kasoori methi: 1/ tsp
Garam masala: 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Coriander: 1tsp, chopped
Salt: to taste
Chaat masala: to taste
Wheat flour : 80 gm
Oil: for sauteing
1. Heat oil in a pan, saute onions, capsicum till soft.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, kasoori methi, garam masala, red chilli powder and salt and sauté.
3. Toss diced paneer in the last along with coriander.
4. Prepare soft dough from whole wheat flour
5. Divide the dough into small balls
6. Roll each peda into a thin flat bread & grilldle it over a tawa. The bread should remain soft after being cooked.
7. Fill the bread with paneer filling & roll it like a roulade.
8. Cut into equal size pieces & seal with a tooth pick.
9. Serve hot with mint chutney.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 114 cal
Protein – 2 gm
Fat -4 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.