Whole-wheat pitas: 4-6 inch
Extra virgin olive oil: 2 tbsp
Italian seasoning: 1 tsp
Garlic powder: 1/2 tsp
Salt: to taste
1. Position oven racks in middle and lower third of oven and preheat at 350°F.
2. Coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut pitas into 8 wedges each and separate each wedge at the fold.
4. Place the pita wedges, rough-side up, in an even layer on the prepared baking sheets.
5. Brush with oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt.
6. Bake the pita wedges, switching the baking sheets halfway through, until golden and crispy, 6 to 10 minutes (depending on the thickness).
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 110 cal
Protein – 1.56 gm
Fat -7.9 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.