Shrimps: 150 gms
Olive oil: 2 tsp
Lemon juice: 2 tsp
Salt: to taste
Freshly ground pepper: to taste
Garlic cloves: 4 crushed
Herbs (thyme, oregano, chives, dill, parsley) : 1 tsp
1. Mix oil, lemon juice, herbs and garlic in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine.
2. Spread lemon-oil dressing in a shallow dish.
3. Place the prawns in this and leave to marinade for an hour.
4. Spear the shrimp on kabob skewers and grill over hot coals on a bbq, basting regularly with the marinade.
5. Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 210 cal
Protein – 27 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.