Grilled Fish Cutlet:
Cooking Time : 12-15 min
Serves : 3
Fish: 3 fillets
Low fat yogurt: 1 cup
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Ginger paste: 2 tsp
Garlic paste: 2 tsp
Coriander powder:1 tsp
Garam masala:1 tsp
Chili powder:1 tsp
Olive oil: to glaze
Salt: to taste
1. Rinse fish with cold water and pat dry.
2. Now cut into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
3. Mix all the ingredients to make a marinade.
4. Add the fish cubes .
5. Make sure fish is well covered by marinade.
6. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 2 hr.
7. Take away fish from marinade.
8. Spray the grill lightly with cooking oil and place the fish kebabs on the grill.
9. Cook for about 4-6 minutes each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
10. Serve hot
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 276 cal
Protein – 15.3 gm
Fat -13.3 gm
See more information on calories and nutrition of Fish Cutlets.