Chicken drumsticks: 12
Tandoori powder: 3 tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste: 3 tsp
Low fat hung curd: 1 ¼ cup
Red chili powder: 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder: 2 tsp
Garam masala: 2tsp
Cumin powder: 2tsp
Lemon juice: 1-2 tbsp.
Salt: to taste
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Oil: for grilling
Lemons: 3-4, halved
Chaat masala: to taste
1. Prick the chicken legs at several places with the tip of a knife and make cuts in the chicken.
2. Apply the tandoori paste and the ginger garlic paste on the chicken and allow the chicken to marinate, covered in a bowl, in the fridge for 1hour.
3. Stir the remaining ingredients into the curd.
4. Add the curd mixture to the chicken and mix well. Taste the marinade. It should be well salted and have a distinctive flavor of ginger-garlic. Push the marinade well into the cuts.
5. Let the chicken marinate, covered in the fridge preferably for 10 hrs.
6. Grill for about 35 minutes or until cooked, keep brushing with marinade several times and lastly with oil.
7. During grilling, turn the chicken pieces frequently.
8. Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle chaat masala and serve.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 140cal
Protein – 19.2 gm
Fat -12 gm