Boneless Chicken: 200 gms
Low fat hung curd: 2 tbsp
Onion: 1, chopped
Garlic: 4 cloves
Ginger: 2 inch piece
coriander leaves: 1 cup , chopped
Green Chilies: 1
Salt: to taste
Black Pepper: to taste
1. Cut the chicken into 2 inch cubes.
2. Wash, drain and place in a bowl.
3. Put the yogurt in a blender along with the onions, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, salt and pepper.
4. Blend to make a smooth paste.
5. Pour this mixture over the chicken, stir till well coated.
6. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours.
7. Put the chicken with the marinade in a non-stick pan and heat thoroughly.
8. Cook covered on low heat until the chicken is tender.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 640 cal
Protein – 44 gm
Fat -30 gm