Fish Fingers Recipe
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Bread Crumbs: 1/3 cup
Freshly ground black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
Fillets of white fish: 100 g, partially thawed
egg white: 1, lightly beaten
Olive Oil: for grilling
1. Cut the cod fillets into strips and set aside.
2. Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl, and mix them together thoroughly.
3. In a separate bowl, pour in the egg
4. Dip the fillets into the egg.
5. Finally, coat it with the breadcrumb mixture.
6. Grill until the fish flakes easily and the breadcrumbs are a golden brown then turn them around to cook the other side.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 213 cal
Protein – 22 gm
Fat -5.6 gm