Apple cubes: 1 cup
Watermelon (tarbuj) cubes: 2 cups, deseeded
Grapes: 1 cup, halved
Lettuce: 1 cup torn
Mango pulp: 1/4 cup
Low fat curds (dahi): 1/3 cup
Low fat cream: 2 tbsp
Cardamom (elaichi) powder: 1/4 tsp
Dry red chilli flakes (paprika): a pinch
Salt: to taste
Black pepper (kalimirch) powder: to taste
Blend all the ingredients together in a mixer till smooth. Refrigerate to chill.
1. Combine apples, watermelon and grapes together in a bowl and refrigerate to chill.
2. Put lettuce in a vessel full of chilled water for half an hour.
3. Drain, wrap in a muslin cloth and refrigerate till ready to serve.
4. To serve, arrange the apples, watermelon and grapes in a serving bowl surrounded with lettuce.
5. Pour half the dressing on the sides along the rim of the bowl and serve chilled with the remaining dressing on the side in a small bowl.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 95.5 kcal
Protein – 0.86 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.