Eggs: 4, hard boiled
Bread crumbs: 4 tbsp
Garlic: 4, bulbs, mashed
Green chillies: 2, chopped
Olive oil: 2 tbsp
Salt: to taste
1. Take bread crumbs, 1 egg, garlic, green chillies in a bowl and mix well.
2. Divide this batter into four equal parts.
3. Apply oil on both your hands and then take one part of the batter and make a flat cake.
4. Place a hard boiled egg in between and then close the cake in such a way engulfing the egg inside.
5. Keep it covered so that the egg doesn’t dry up.
6. Apply some oil and grill till dark brown.
7. Sprinkle a little chat masala and pepper and serve hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories - 207.7 cal
Protein – 10.2 gm
Fat - 14.5 gm