Chicken Tikka Recipe
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Chicken: 1, large
Low fat Curd: 2 cups
Onions: 1 cup, grinded
Garlic: 4-5 cloves
Ginger: 1/2″ piece
Raw papaya: 2″ piece
Chilli powder: 1 tsp
Garam masala: 1tsp
Lemon juice: 2 tbs
Red colour: 2-3 drops
Vegetable oil: as required
Salt: to taste
Chaat masala: to taste
Lemon Juice: to taste
1. Wash the chicken. Remove the bones and slice it into small pieces.
2. Make a smooth paste of onions, garlic, ginger, and papaya in a grinder.
3. Mix the paste, curd, few drops of red colour, chilli powder, garam masala salt and lemon juice. Blend well to make the marinade.
4. Smear the chicken pieces with the mixture and let them marinate for 8-10 hours.
5. Thread the marinated chicken pieces onto bamboo skewers.
6. Preheat your grill on medium. Put the chicken skewers on it and brush with a little cooking oil.
7. Grill till chicken is light golden.
8. Remove onto a plate and sprinkle with chaat masala.
9. Squeeze some lemon juice over the chicken skewers, garnish with lemon wedges and serve piping hot!
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 184.6 cal
Protein – 30.2 gm
Fat -3.7 gm