Garam marsala: 5 tsp
Salt: 1/2 tsp sea
Soy flour: 1/2 cup
Chicken tenders: 1/2 Kg
Garlic cloves: 6, minced
Onion: 1, diced
Ginger: 3 tbsp, minced
Tomatoes pulp: 1 large tomato pulp
Whipping cream: 1/4 cup
1. In a small bowl mix together garam masala, salt, and turmeric.
2. In a separate bowl pour in the flour.
3. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 of spice mixture and then dredge it in the flour. Shake it off so it is just lightly covered.
4. In a non-stick heat oil over medium heat stir in chicken and cook on both the sides until it become brown and transfer to a plate.
5. Add garlic, onion, and ginger to the non-stick and add one more teaspoon of oil and cook for about 5 minutes until softened.
6. Add reserved spice mix and stir in until becomes fragrant. Add a tablespoon of flour and continue to stir.
7. Stir in pulp and let it come to a simmer and 8 minutes or until thickened and onion is tender.
8. Stir in cream and chicken and cook for another 5 minutes on low heat.
9. Serve hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 451 cal
Protein – 30 gm
Fat -25.5 gm