Low fat hung curd: 1/3 cup (mixed in roasted mint leaves)
Almonds: 1/4 cup, toasted, coarsely chopped and divided
Parsley: 3 tbsp, chopped
Chicken breast halves: 200 gms, skinless, boneless
Salt: to taste
Freshly ground black pepper: to taste
Olive oil: 1 ½ tsp
1. Combine curd, 3 tbsp almonds and 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each breast half to form a pocket.
3. Stuff 1 ½ tbsp almond mixture into each pocket and secure each pocket with a wooden pick.
4. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat and add chicken. Cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
6. Remove from pan; cover and let stand 2 minutes.
7. Garnish chicken with remaining almonds and parsley.
8. Serve hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 579.2 cal
Protein – 58.75 gm
Fat -27.7 gm