Dosai batter:3 cups
Minced meat: 200 gms
Onion: 2, chopped
Tomato: 1, chopped
Coriander leaves: a few, chopped
Green chillies: 3, chopped
Ginger garlic paste: 2 tsp
Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder: 1 tsp
Olive oil: as needed
Salt: to taste
1. Heat a frying pan, scramble the egg & keep aside.
2. Again heat oil in another pan and add onions, green chillies and saute.
3. When the onions turn golden, add ginger garlic paste, tomato, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, chilli powder and fry.
4. Add mince meat with water, mix well and cover the pan and cook.
5. When the meat is cooked add scrambled egg.
6. Remove the pan from the stove when the contents are dry.
7. Prepare dosa, place the filling, fold and serve.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 107.6 cal
Protein – 7.8 gm
Fat -4 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.