Chicken: 400 g, diced into thick pieces
Garlic paste: 2 tsp
Ginger paste: 2 tsp
Red chili powder: 1 tsp
Clove powder: 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon: 1/2 tsp
Low fat hung curd: 1 cup, beaten
Vinegar: 2 tsp
Green chillies: 3 tsp, crushed
Olive oil: 2 tsp
Salt: to taste
1. Marinate chicken for 10 minutes with ginger, garlic, red chilly powder, salt and vinegar.
2. In a separate bowl chilly powder, olive oil, salt, clove powder, cinnamon powder and crushed green chillies to curd.
3. Add olive oil mixed with red chilly with chicken and marinate.
4. Put chicken on the skewers and cook in a moderately heated oven.
5. Before the chicken is almost done, pour olive oil on top of the pieces and reheat them again in the oven
6. Garnished with salad greens and serve hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 655 cal
Protein – 47 gm
Fat -36 gm