Chicken: 1kg, skinless, thigh fillets
Garlic cloves: 4,crushed
Wholegrain mustard: 2 tbs
Balsamic vinegar: 4 tbs
White beans: 400g, drained
Cherry tomatoes: 250g, halved
Cottage cheese: 50g, crumbled
Baby spinach leaves: 120g
Avocado: 1, cut into cubes
1. Combine garlic, mustard, vinegar, chicken, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
2. Allow to marinate for 30-40 minutes.
3. In another bowl combine spinach, beans and tomato.
4. Preheat oven.
5. Meanwhile remove chicken from marinade.
6. Now cook chicken for 6-8 minutes each side.
7. Transfer to a plate. Cover and stand for 5 minutes. then slice the chicken.
8. Combine avocado, crumbled feta and chicken to a bowl, toss well to combine and serve.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 575.4 kcal
Protein – 51.89 gm
Fat -19 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.