Green cabbage: 300g
Onion: 30 gm, chopped
Coriander stems: 15g, chopped
Unsalted white butter: 30g
Cumin: 1/2 tsp
Yeast: 1/2 tbsp
Bay leaves: 2
Chicken stock: 900 ml
Boneless chicken: 100g
Black pepper: 1/2 tsp
Wholewheat roti: 1
Coriander leaves: 10g
Salt: to taste
1. Toast the roti.
2. Take butter in a pan on low heat saute the cumin and bay leaves, until they start to crackle.
3. Add the veggies and chicken and sauté for 6-8 minutes.
4. Add yeast to the mixture and stir properly.
5. Pour chicken stock into the pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Add salt and black pepper and mix well.
7. Garnish the mixture with the toasted roti and coriander leaves.
8. Served hot.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 221 kcal
Protein – 13.5 gm
Fat -39.2 gm
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.