Brown rice: 1 cup
Water: 2 ½ cups
Salmon fillet: 450 gms
Orange juice: 1/4 cup
Dill weed: 1 tsp dried
Dried rosemary: 1 tsp
Dried basil: 1 tsp
Dry mustard: 1 tsp
Lemon pepper: 1 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil water in a pan and add rice and stir.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. In a large pan, add enough water to just cover the bottom of the pan. Lay the salmon fillet in the pan, pink side up.
5. Place cooked rice around the outside of the fish and sprinkle the orange juice over the fish and rice.
6. In a small bowl, combine the dill weed, rosemary, basil, mustard and lemon pepper and sprinkle over the fish and rice and cover with aluminum foil.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the salmon is tender and flaky.
Nutritive Value ( 1 Serving) :-
Calories – 425.5cal
Protein – 33.6 gm
Fat -5.3 gm