- Sit on the floor with knees bent and hands at the sides or on the bench, directly under your shoulders.
- Hold your hip off the floor.
- Bend the elbows and lower yourself toward the floor (without touching it), then straighten your arms.
- Start with 2 sets of 12-15 reps or aim for a total of 25 dips.
Muscles Targeted: Tricep Brachii
- As shown in the video, keep your butt close to the bench, and squeeze the tricep muscle at the top of the exercise.
- Once you master the tricep bench dip with your body weight, you can always add weight plates on top of your legs while performing the bench dip, so your triceps work harder.
- You can also rest your legs on another bench to change the angle of weight.