Regular exercising is an important part of staying healthy. People, who are active, live longer and feel healthier.
Exercises for each body part, will help you build a better body.
Click on any of the links below to see the list of exercises for each of the body parts to perform in the gym, at home or park -
|Abdominal & Core Exercises|
Stretching and weight training can also strengthen your body and improve your fitness level.
Exercising has many health benefits
- Control your weight
- Lower your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Lower your risk for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Lower your risk of some cancers
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your mental health and mood
- Improve your ability to do daily activities and prevent falls, if you’re an older adult
- Increase your chances of living longer
The majority of adults require at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity at least 5 days per week. This is even a recommendation of the health organizations.
The key is to find the correct exercise for you. If it is fun, you are more likely to stay motivated. If you’ve been inactive for awhile, use a sensible approach and start out slowly.Author Information