The Master Cleanser diet was introduced to in the year 1941 by Stanley Burroughs. The Master Cleanser diet is also known as ‘Lemonade Diet’, it was re-introduced by Peter Glickman, through his book ‘Lose Weight, Have More Energy and Be Happier in 10 Days’. The Master Cleanse diet is free from solid food i.e. it requires the followers to drink mixture of liquids like lemon juice, organic grade B maple syrup, water and cayenne pepper, throughout the period. All these items make sure that the body gets all the necessary nutrients, that too in the right proportion. The diet is recommended for a minimum period of ten days, though most of the people end up taking it for a longer time.
People report an enormous number of health benefits – relief of arthritic symptoms, infections, pain, gout, and many more.
Benefits of the Master Cleanser Diet
– The Master Cleanser Diet dissolves and eliminates toxins that have formed in any part of the body
– The Master Cleanser Diet cleanse kidneys and digestive system
– The Master Cleanser Diet purifies the glands and cells
– The Master Cleanser Diet eliminate waste and hardened material in joints and muscles
– The Master Cleanser Diet helps to relieves pressure and irritation in nerves, arteries and blood vessels
– Following the Master Cleanser Diet helps to clean the skin.
– The Master Cleanser Diet helps to reduce digestion problems, acid reflux and heartburn. This Diet is the best natural and healthiest solution to all these pesky problems
Drawbacks of the Master Cleanser Diet
– The Master Cleanser Diet is not recommended for the faint-hearted people.
– The dieters may experience cramps in the abdomen while following the Master Cleanser Diet.
– Vomiting can occur, and joints could pain due to the Master Cleanser Diet
– The Dieters may also experience nausea, headaches and irritability while following the Master Cleanser Diet.
Review of Master Cleanse Diet
On one hand while following the Master Cleanser Diet People experience success as their body begins to flush itself off toxins but on the other hand the first few days of the diet are hardest. Some dieters use the diet for not more than 4-5 days, while others take it out to 2 weeks..
Note: Fitho does not endorse this diet.- Articles, data, text, image or video content posted on this site is checked by the Fitho team of nutritionists & fitness experts, or by research/studies, and opinions are based on our wide experience in helping thousands of people get fit, lose weight & manage their health.
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.