GM Diet and health program was developed for employees and dependents of General Motors, Inc. and was intended for their exclusive use. GM Diet program will be available at all General Motors Food Service Facilities to facilitate a wellness and fitness program for everyone. GM Diet’s target is to loss 10-17 lbs per week. It will also improve dieter’s attitudes and emotions because of its cleansing systematic effects.
Basis of GM Diet
The effectiveness of this seven day plan is that the food eaten burns more calories than they give to the body in caloric value.
GM Diet plan
– Day One: All fruits except bananas. If you limit your fruit consumption to melons, chances of losing three lbs. on first day are there.
– Day Two: All vegetables with no limit on the amount or type.
– Day Three: A mixture of fruits and vegetables of your choice. Any amount, any quantity except bananas and potatoes today.
– Day Four: 8 Bananas and 3 glasses milk combined with the special soup which may be eaten in limited quantities.
– Day Five: Today is feast day. You will eat meat and along with 8 whole tomatoes.
– Day Six: Beef (meat) and vegetables.
– Day Seven: brown rice, fruit juices and any vegetable.
Drawbacks of GM diet
– Too many restrictions on food so makes GM diet a difficult diet to follow.
– GM Diet cannot be continued in the long run.
– GM diet, by default, cuts out many valuable nutrients
Review of the GM Diet
The GM Diet is a short term route to weight loss, which may or may not be healthy. Especially if practiced in the long term. Losing such drastic weight is not healthy, as it puts a lot of stress on your health.
Note: Fitho does not endorse this diet. To lose weight, tone up, reduce water retention, or improve your health and fitness, try our healthy diet & exercise programs. Contact us at email@example.com, or 011-2923-6553/54- Articles, data, text, image or video content posted on this site is checked by the Fitho team of nutritionists & fitness experts, or by research/studies, and opinions are based on our wide experience in helping thousands of people get fit, lose weight & manage their health.
We are excited to announce that FitHo has been acquired by Practo.
The acquisition will help us bring us a more comprehensive offering under the Practo umbrella.
With immediate effect, we are no longer accepting Paid Subscriptions.