Get Fit, Save the Planet
You’ve all heard of global warming, pollution and all of that. Have you done something about it? No, right?! Well, at Fitho … there’s a way you can, and get fit at the same time.
Here’s a list of 6 ways, how by being fit, you can make a difference and save the planet:
- Eating healthy: Eat less processed food, and red meat reduces your carbon footprint on the planet, since it takes less
- Climb Stairs: Instead of taking the elevator for a few floors, take the stairs. Its a top fat burning exercise, and you save electricity and thus fossil fuels.
- Run outside instead of the treadmill: besides seeing more of nature, you’re saivng a ton of power. Those treadmills are heavy on power usage!
- Walk after dinner: You not only burn calories, but you also skip watching TV and saving electricity
- A stronger cardiovascular system uses oxygen efficiently and reduces your release of carbondioxide into the atmosphere.
- At a reduced weight, you will possibly need fewer calories to maintain yourself and thus more food for other people
Did you ever think that you could be fit and save the world? No, right?! Let us show you the way…Author Information Hope you enjoyed reading, Get Fit, Save the Planet. Show us your love with 'like', Tweet, or tell us in the comments. Lose up to 4 kg in 4 weeks, with the Fitho weight loss diet.