Good news for the runners: Fitho in collaboration with Reebok Running squad has started free marathon training program in Delhi & NCR. The session will be kickstarted with over 400 people participating in the first week. With just 11 weeks remaining for the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon this free training program called Reebok Running Squad Powered by Fitho is meant to help people prepare runners for this year’s half marathon event. The Airtel Delhi Half Marathon is scheduled for the 27th of November, 2011.
Running the half marathon requires stamina, endurance and strength. Reebok Running Squad Marathon Training Program has been designed to provide a structured training routine that focuses on key areas of physical fitness required to run the half marathon. The program is versatile and trains people of different fitness levels ranging from new runners (who have never run in their life) to advanced runners. Another important element of a half marathon training program is the diet. A team of certified nutritionists and dieticians are also associated with this training program that work closely with individuals/groups training to ensure that diet compliments the physical training routine ensuring complete fitness required to achieve the end results.
What to expect at the Reebok Running Squad sessions·
Build Stamina to run the full course of the half marathon
· All round physical training along with diet to support your output for energy and recovery
· Full body strengthening to avoid injury
· Professional guidance, regular Training
· special Sessions on weekends for capacity building
The RSS training program begins from 10th September, 2011 to 26th
November, 2011 with eleven weeks of gruelling workouts. People can sign up for the Reebok Running Squad training program in the following venues:·
- Articles, data, text, image or video content posted on this site is checked by the Fitho team of nutritionists & fitness experts, or by research/studies, and opinions are based on our wide experience in helping thousands of people get fit, lose weight & manage their health.