Exercise to Drink More Water
Inspite of knowing that water is good for your body, many of us find it difficult to drink water. … We have something that can help. Did you know exercising makes you thirsty? So if you are unable to kick out this bad habit of drinking less then maybe adding an exercise routine can help you get more water in the system.
But why does exercise make you thirsty?
First, during workouts we sweat … losing water and salt which causes the imbalance of fluids and electrolytes in the body. Our body naturally counters this internal reaction by triggering thirst. If you are feeling thirsty post workouts, its because you have worked hard and have lost water and salt through sweat.
As 70% of the body composition is water, after workouts and wear and tear the body goes into repair mode and requires water for speedy recovery. Water helps carry nutrients and helps remove toxins and wastes from your body.
Sometimes we don’t pay enough attention to the body signals and drink enough water resulting in dehydration.
Here are a few tips to maintain water levels and avoid dehydration
- Drink enough water pre workouts to keep the water levels maintained.
- Consume less of diuretics which flush out extra fluid from the body leaving no reserves in the body.
- Have salt and sugar in water.
- If water is not available then eat a candy or a sweet.
- Make a habit of drinking enough water everyday. Start your day with a glass of water and then drink a glass every hour. It will rev up your metabolism too if you have adequate water and can help weight loss.
- Eat foods which contain water naturally. Fruits and vegetables are a rich source and nutritious.
Fasting for Weight Loss
Yoga Poses to Curb Appetite
Manage Menopause Weight Gain
Breakfast Options that are not so Healthy
How to maintain your weight while travelling?
Workout: Morning or Evening?
Weight Reduction Tips
Whey Protein- For Healthy Diet & Fat Loss
Sexy foods, toned arms, sculpted butt and more
Benefits of cycling
Reduce Stress with Yoga
Almonds to Make You Lose Weight