10 Eating Tips To Reduce Weight & Lose Fat
Our previous post was on Eating Habits that Make you Fat- how many are you guilty of? Whatever that number might be, Fitho is here to help you fix those, and convert them into eating habits that make you reduce your weight and lose the fat!
10 Eating tips to reduce weight & lose fat
- Write down on a piece of paper everything you ate in the last 3 days. This will help you get a reality check. Then you start by eliminating extra cups of tea or biscuits that you had when you really didn’t need to.
- Learn to say no. All cultures revolve around food. People feel they haven’t looked after their guests well enough if they didn’t stuff them. Next time when someone is forcing food on your plate learn to politely turn them down. Or in a worst case scenario take it but dont finish it. Next time they won’t repeat the behaviour.
- While eating out remember to order a portion of vegetables as a snack or even as a part of your main dish. Grilled, sautéed and steamed are the best way to eat them.
- Dont let people judge you for being healthy. They want to be healthy too but they are just looking to be inspired.
- Try eating a fruit while you are stepping out of the house. It will prevent you from eating unnecessary calories.
- Sometimes drinking a plain glass of cold water helps control the urge to eat. The body mistakes thirst for hunger, making you eat food while all it wanted was to be hydrated.
- Biscuits with your tea may be adding extra calories to your daily diet. Try skipping them and see the difference over time.
- Eating a bowl of salad at the beginning of the meal can also help cut down your total calorie intake. Besides that bowl is packed with antioxidants that help detox & support weight loss.
- Moderation is a better strategy to reduce weight than starving your self. This habit helps manage your over all eating habits better. Moderation will also prevent you from getting too obsessive about food . It helps the mind understand that your favourite food is there and you can eat it anytime.
- Go for walks after your meals everyday. Walking is great for digestion and helps improve your blood sugar levels.
These tips are easy and you can start following them today. So, dont wait and start reducing weight today.- Articles, data, text, image or video content posted on this site is checked by the Fitho team of nutritionists & fitness experts, or by research/studies, and opinions are based on our wide experience in helping thousands of people get fit, lose weight & manage their health.