Dieting for Weight Loss?
Many of us want to lose weight and have tried unsuccessful tips for weight loss. Some tips that work with a few and some don’t work with many. Yo-yo diets find no place when it comes to gaining results. The general impulse to weight loss is dieting and people have their own mind behind it rather than the simple thought of weight loss by diet and exercise.
There is so much that you have read or tested for weight loss and the idea of another dieting tip would not be any better. But as there is logic to everything so is to weight loss. Lets understand it why weight loss is not difficult.
Reason for weight Gain: Have you ever thought of the real reasons for weight gain? Is it only due to diet or are there other factors than over eating? Well, eating could be the primary cause of wight gain but do you know eating healthy foods can cause weight gain too.
1. You don’t know what your daily caloric requirement is and thus eat according to your satisfaction which results in over consumption and storage of excess food as fat.
2. Skipping breakfast makes you eat more during other meals which is generally higher than the body requirement.
3. Some people skip a meal so that they can overeat in the subsequent meal. This is a terrible idea. In case there is a pending social occasion one should plan to eat lighter meals before and after to avoid weight gain and not skip the meal.
4. Food consumed should be in direct proportion to physical activity. If you have a desk job then avoid eating heavy meals. Also get some bit of exercise done everyday to avoid weight gain.
5. Planning is equally important to make weight loss really work for you. Remember next time when you have to attend a social gathering, office parties and outside eating make sure you outline limits for yourself in terms of how many drinks you are going to have or how many helping of desserts you are going to allow yourself. This technique will help you sustain your weight loss routine over a longer period of time.
In case you find it difficult to get started and require professional guidance and motivation then find a professional weight management service that suits you.Yo-yo dieting might help in keep some kilos off in the short run but as you grow older it will start adversely affecting your health. Don’t take to shortcuts instead think about long term benefits of eating healthy. Healthy food is also tasty and easy to make.Why do you have to starve yourself if you can learn to manage your consumption of your food.Hope you enjoyed reading the Fitho article, Dieting for Weight Loss?. Show us your love with 'like', Tweet, or tell us in the comments. Get your Fitho weight loss diet at Rs 1099.